Regardless of what insurance plan you’re used to working with, we’re happy to provide you with quality care and file claims on your behalf.
Cibolo Pediatric Dentistry is in network with several major insurance carriers, such as:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- Dearborn Dental Network of America
- Lincoln Financial
- United Healthcare
- and many more!
Affording Your Child's Dental Treatment
If you’re uninsured, or your child's treatment is not completely covered by your dental insurance provider, we offer alternative payment options to make it easier to afford your procedure.
At Cibolo Pediatric Dentistry, we work with third party lender, CareCredit, to make both elective smile improvements and necessary dental treatments more affordable for every patient. Enjoy budget-friendly benefits like:
- Flexible terms, including 0% or low-interest financing
- Instant approval for immediate access to funds
- Coverage of needed or elective treatments
- Financing that can be allocated solely for use with your dental implants or in conjunction with other treatments
We also accept most major credit cards, personal checks, money orders and cash payments. If you have questions about financing your child's pediatric dental treatment, call our Cibolo dental office today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.